Looking for a new member for your family? We have several pets looking for a loving family to join!
The process is simple!
Come in and find a pet that you think will be a 'good fit' for your family. Fill out a fairly simple application. The next day (there is a one-day waiting period), call to see if your application has been accepted. If accepted, come back in, sign an adoption agreement, pay the adoption fee ($100 for dogs, $80 for cats - this fee covers the cost of spay/neuter procedures, vacinations, microchipping and a fecal exam) and take home your new family member.
Below is the list of our current adoptable pets (although we do our best to keep this list up to date, we get new pets in or adopted out everyday - so please stop by and see for yourself).
Be a Lifesaver! Take a Second Look!
We know what you are thinking. Puppies and kittens are so cute, they are almost impossible to pass up and most of these are adults. Or maybe you have a specific breed that you just think is 'the best,' and you are not interested in looking at anything else. Open your mind and your heart to consider adopting an adult pet or mixed breed - we guarantee you will not regret it. In fact, there are so many advantages it is hard to list them all - but here are just a few.
1. Bypass the potty training and destructive 'teething' stage
2. There is a greater selection of adult animals and mixed breeds compared to the relatively limited selection of puppies and kittens
3. With adult animals you already know how big, how they will look and what their temperment will be when they 'grow up' (they are already there!)
4. Mixed breeds often have fewer health problems than purebreds, and adult dogs are better able to ward off health problems (and many times they have already been vacinated)
5. The saying "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" is FALSE! Often adult pets are more trainable than puppies with short attention spans. "The older, the wiser" is a more accurate adage.
6. Adult animals are usually calmer, less destructive and require less attention and maintenance than young animals.
7. Most importantly - THEY NEED YOU!!
Thank you for thinking of us when looking for your family pet. Adopting from an animal shelter is a "WIN-WIN" proposition for all involved. Saving the life of a dog or cat is truly is a noble cause, and we thank you, the animals thank you and you will thank yourself when you are rewarded with the unconditional love from your new companion. It is not everyday that you get to be a HERO!