Specific Duties of the position:
- Develops and implements departmental financial policies and procedures
- Oversees the accounting and clerical operations of the department
- Serves as purchasing agent for the department, assuring compliance with State statutes
- Oversees procedures for purchases of major equipment and supplies and contracting of major repair or improvement projects. This includes coordinating and implementing proper legal advertising and bidding, quotation, and/or Request for Proposal processes
- Oversees development, implementation, and maintenance of an inventory control system for department facilities, equipment, and supplies
- Oversees a department internal auditing process for all major facilities and programs
Deadline: Friday, April 29, 2016 @ 5:00 p.m.