|JOB TITLE:||Part Time On-Call Bus Driver|
|Supervised by:||Transit Coordinator|
|2017 Hourly Range:||$13.19-$18.83|
|Application Deadline:||February 10, 2017|
Under the direction of the Transit Coordinator, driver is responsible for operating a city bus on a predetermined route and maintaining a time schedule. Involves communicating with public, handling route questions, and problems that arise. An On call Driver’s hours can vary, dependent upon demand. An On Call Driver will be asked to drive for a full time driver in their absence, (vacation, sick, personal etc.).
Please click on document below for more information.
JOB TITLE: Operations Assistant
Supervised by: Transit Coordinator
2017 Salary Range: $27,390 – $39,129
Application Deadline: January 27, 2017 5pm
• Under the direction of the Transit Coordinator, responsible for all departmental scheduling and general accounting functions.
• Involves preparing payroll forms, insurance claims and filing claims with the Clerk Treasurer’s Office.
Click on the link below for more information on this position.
Position Title: Project & Resource Development Director
Application Deadline: January 13, 2017
Status: Salary Exempt
2017 Salary Range: $47,476 - $58,921
Department: Parks and Recreation
Reports to: Director of Parks and Recreation
Supervises: 0 Employees
Summary of Functional Responsibilities:
The Project & Resource Development Director is responsible for supporting the Parks & Recreation Department through fundraising, resource development, cultivating and strengthening community partnerships, and assisting with capital improvement projects. This person will utilize the Department’s Master Plan, Strategic Plan, and Capital Improvements Plan to prioritize projects and fund development efforts in support of the Parks & Recreation Department, Park Board and Park Foundation.
See document below for more information.
Date of Request: November 30, 2016
Date Required: January 30, 2017
Department: Columbus City Utilities
Position Title: Manager of Finance & Business Operations
Name of Supervisor: Keith Reeves, Executive Director
Salary Range: Minimum $ 54,600 Maximum $ 88,400
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Type of Position: Full-time
Application Deadline: December 30, 2016
• Prepare monthly report of finances for review by the Utility Service Board and Utilities staff
• Maintain and prepare claims and payments for vendors doing business with the department for approval by the Utility Service Board
• Work closely with the Clerk Treasurer of the City of Columbus in financial matters
• Be familiar with bond provisions and ensure full compliance
• Administer and make recommendations to the Utilities Service Board/Pension Committee regarding the department’s pension fund
• Work closely with the Indiana State Board of Accounts and the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission
• Work to ensure fair, accurate and timely billing and collection of all revenues due the Columbus City Utilities
• Manage the fair and equitable renting of agricultural properties owned by the Columbus City Utilities
• Perform other related duties as required
Application Deadline: January 20, 2017
2017 Salary Range: $11.21-$16.00/hour
Department: Parks and Recreation
Reports to: Athletic Facilities Supervisor and Athletic Facilities Assistant Team Leader
Supervises: 3-5 Part-time/Seasonal Employees
Specific Duties of the Position:
• Contribute and carry out the management plans for all Athletic Facilities and grounds.
• Complete all work assigned in a timely manner.
• Work with minimal or no supervision.
• Perform all functions of preventive maintenance in accordance to all standards and procedures..
• Keep inventory of all supplies, materials and equipment.
• Ensure good working relationships with customers, vendors and fellow employees.
• Report for all assigned hours, including weekends, holidays and overtime as designated by the Athletic Facilities Supervisor.
• Implement and support all applicable safety and quality programs.
• Assist with snow removal.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Represent the Parks and Recreation Department in a courteous, professional and friendly manner.
• Perform all other duties as assigned and in accordance to all standards and procedures.
• Support Parks and Recreation special events
- A Kennel Assistant provides humane care and treatment to animals housed at the Columbus Animal Care Services Center; is responsible for operating and maintaining the facility on a daily basis including cleaning, proper feeding of animals, minor maintenance, intake of fines and fees, preparation of paperwork, and entering of data.
- In addition, the part-time Kennel Assistant serves as a receptionist for the Columbus Animal Care Services Center, greeting visitors and accepting payments; as an initial contact to the Center, the Kennel Assistant must be able to respond to complaints and requests for information.
- This is a part-time position and this employee is not provided with any benefits (such as health insurance, paid time off, etc.). This employee shall work no more than 1559 hours per year. A part-time Kennel Assistant will work, on average, 20-29 hours a week, but may work as many as 40 hours a week, as scheduling is flexible.