This year's D.A.R.E golf tournament will again be held at Otter Creek Golf Course on Friday, August 1.
Complementary lunch, provided by Texas Roadhouse, will be served at 11:30 a.m. The tournament will begin with a shotgun start at 1:00 p.m.
Sponsorship tee signs start at $100.00. The cost per player is $100.00.
Businesses that sponsor a team (put together a group of four players for $400.00) will receive a tee sign to be displayed on the course during the tournament at no charge.
This year's tournament will again feature numerous prizes including a free car give away for a hole in one.
The winning team will receive free steak dinners for a year courtesy of Texas Roadhouse.
To register your team or sponsor a tee sign, please contact Lt. Matt Myers or Sgt. Matt Harris at 376-2600.
All funds raised stay in Columbus and Bartholomew County and directly support our efforts educate students about the dangers of drugs and the importance of making good decisions.
D.A.R.E. is a 501C3 Non-Profit Organization.
- July 28, 2014
- Public Safety Academy
- July 25, 2014
- City Begins Extensive Street Resurfacing Project
- July 22, 2014
- Road Reconstruction Projects Continue on Schedule
- June 20, 2014
- Mayor’s Motorcycle Ride Returns to Benefit Cheer Fund
- June 7, 2014
- Columbus Municipal Airport Aviation Day
- May 1, 2014
- Read Mayor Brown's State of the City Address
- April 30, 2014
- Bike Month Celebrated during May
- April 23, 2014
- Columbus Announced as Finalist for All-America City Award
- April 21, 2014
- Earth Day Activities at the Recycling Center
- April 21, 2014
- Public Feedback Sought on Options for The Crump Theatre
- April 16, 2014
- Indiana Avenue Improvements to Kick Off with Public Meeting