Welcome to the 2013 tennis program. Our mission is to offer a tennis experience that will promote all participants to pursue the sport of a lifetime - TENNIS! See you on the tennis courts!
-Michael Burt, Director of Tennis, USPTA Certified
Register online beginning April 8th! Walk-in and phone-in begin April 22nd.
Tennis Lesson Rain Policy: Players will be able to make up cancelled classes by attending alternative class sessions of the same level. Please call (812)369-7635 to verify that the alternative class is still running before attending.
Youth Group Tennis Lessons: All lessons are held at the Burnett Tennis Courts (Donner Park) BRING YOUR OWN RACKET!
Class Levels: Participants should register for the class level that relates to their age. Instructors will sub-divide the classes by ability (6 players/1 instructor).
- Tiny Tots: Ages 4-5 - Designed to enhance tot's gross motor skills through tennis related games.
- Little Hitters: Ages 6-7 - Designed to stimulate the growth of hand-eye coordination.
- Future Stars: Ages 8-11 - Teaches the basics of tennis and prepares players for match play.
- Challengers: Ages 12-15 - Teaches the basics of tennis and prepares players for match play.
- Advanced Future Stars/Jr. Excellence: Ages 10-15 - Designed for players that have participated in several tennis clinics. Participants will gain match experience. Class will last 1 1/2 hours, 2 days a week.
- Junior Match Play: Ages 8 & Up - Players will play matches to gain match experience. All matches will be arranged & supervised by our staff. Registers players will be able to plarticipate in clinics to make up for any personal schedule conflicts.
Scholarships are available. Call (812)376-2680 for more information.