Columbus Parks & Recreation
Featuring instructors from:
July 14-18, 2014
Hamilton Center Ice Arena
Lincoln Park Drive & 25th St
For more information call
This program will emphasize the skills of skating, puck control, passing, and receiving with team concepts in a fun entertaining atmosphere.
This Program Includes:
· Video taping of skating skills
· Three hours of ice time daily
· One hour of supervised off-ice activity
· Power skating, skill sessions, team play sessions, and controlled scrimmages
· Off-ice sessions that include video tape replay, instructional tapes, chalk talks and rules instruction
· A “big final game” will be held on Friday night to close the school. Everyone is encouraged to come, watch, and enjoy!
The Schedule: Camp will run from July 14-18
Arrive & Dress 12:00 PM
On-Ice 1:00 PM
Class/Snack 3:00 PM
On-Ice 4:00 PM
Program Ends 5:00 PM
About Our Hockey School
The school will feature a instructor that currently coaches at Culver Academy in Culver, Indiana. There will be one program which will offer three hours of ice time and one hour of off-ice supervised activities including the use of video-tape, position play instruction all combined into a fun, controlled atmosphere.
The school will be held at Hamilton Center Ice Arena in Columbus, Indiana. Hamilton Center features a full size main rink, a studio rink, locker rooms, a modern fully stocked pro-shop and concessions stand. Group is limited to 36 skaters and 4 goalies….enroll now!!!
The key to any hockey school is the instructor and we are honored to have an accomplished professional to lead our school:
Mike Norton is currently coaching at the nationally acclaimed CULVER ACADEMY Prep School. Mike is a former Division I hockey player at Miami University, assistant coach for UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-RIVER FALLS and MIAMI of OHIO REDHAWKS. Mike brings 32 years of teaching/coaching experience to the school.