Call to Order
1) Roll Call
2) Approve minutes
3) Election of officers
4) Resolution for Columbus Downtown Inc.
5) Resolution to proceed with Commons Project
6) Marketing analysis -
7) Process for Change orders on 2nd Street Garage
8) Change orders on the garage
10) Riverfront District – draft resolution & policy
11) Meeting schedule for 2009
12) Annual Report
Columbus Redevelopment Commission meetings are available for people of all abilities. The City of Columbus is working to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please assist us by letting us know if there are accommodations you may need to participate. If an accommodation is needed, please notify the Columbus Redevelopment Commission at least 48 hours prior to the start of the meeting, activity, or event. To request assistance, please contact our office at 812-376-2547 (voice), or 812-376-2579 (fax) or email at email@example.com .