Call to Order
1) Roll Call—Al Degner, Jim Lienhoop, and George Van Horn Absent— Matt Souza, Rich Stenner and John Anderson
Guest—Ed Curtin, Kristi Putnam, Terry Coriden Others
2) Resolution – Resolution to enter into a grant agreement with CDI. Terry Coriden presented the resolution. Then intent of the resolution is to enter into an agreement with CDI, for CRC to provide a grant to CDI for a total of $865,000 to repay loans to Heritage Fund, Cummins Foundation, IFF and REMC. Jim Lienhoop opened the meeting with comments. Then provided opportunity to the standing room only audience to make comment or ask questions. Jim Lienhoop closed the public comment and asked the will of the commission. George Van Horn made the motion to adopt the resolution, seconded by Al Degner, the motion was unanimously approved.
3) Agreements - Grant agreement with CDI to repay loans from Heritage Fund, Cummins Foundation, IFF and REMC. George Van Horn made the motion to approve the agreement, seconded by Al Degner, the motion was unanimously approved.
4) Claims—Motion to approve the claims was made by George Van Horn and seconded by Al Degner. Motion was approved unanimously.
5) None at this time.
6) Staff Report—None at this time. Ed Curtin provided notice to the Commission terminating the current contract.