- Serves as a receptionist/dispatcher for the office. Ability to open and close office during business hours. Answers telephone calls, and emails
- Assists with monitoring and participates in Substance Abuse Policy and Testing
- Monitors all annual contracts, and permits for the Department of Public Works
- Greets visitors coming into the thoffice, determines nature of business, and either answers questions, or directs them to the appropriate individual
- Reviews and distributes incoming mail
- Performs a variety of clerical tasks such as: arranging and maintaining a filing system, ordering supplies, operating various office machines, radio, computer, and collecting and assembling information, prepares accident, insurance and other reports
- Assists with high weed/sanitation complaints, issue certified letters, billing and applying liens on properties as needed
Application Deadline: Monday, June 6, 2016 @ 4:00 p.m.
Part-Time Driver (Seasonal), Sanitation Department
Salary Range: Minimum $10.58/hour - Maximum $15.11/hour
Working hours: 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday, holidays, weekends & overtime as required
please note: promotions possible as full-time positions become available, based upon performance, skill and experience; this is seasonal part-time position with no more than 1559 hours per year available and the position provides no benefits. All part time employees are welcome to apply for full time positions but there is no future guarantee of promotion. Must be able to lift 30 lbs. regularly, excellent driving record, Commercial Driver's License-Class B with air brakes required or within the 90-day introductory work period.
Application Deadline: Friday, June 3, 2016 @ 5:00 p.m.