ColumBUS has four fixed routes, operating 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
ROUTE 4 DETOUR
Starting Monday March 16, 2015 through August 2015, Indiana Avenue will be closed from Marr Road to Gladstone Avenue.
The Route 4 detour is as follows:
Marr Road to State Street
State Street to Gladstone Avenue
Route resumes on Gladstone
- ColumBUS service is 25 cents per person per trip, payable upon boarding the bus.
- To help plan your use of ColumBUS service refer to the route map and the Boarding Point schedules. These schedules indicate the number of minutes past the hour when the bus will reach the listed boarding locations. Due to weather conditions & traffic please be at your bus stop 5 minutes prior to the scheduled pick up time.
- Bus stop signs are posted throughout each route; however you may catch the bus at any intersection on the route providing it is safe for the driver to make a stop.
- All fixed routes are wheelchair accessible.
- All fixed routes are equipped with bicycle racks. Learn more about our "Rack N Roll" program.
- Bus Passes may be purchased at the Transit Center located at 850 Lindsey. Fixed route passes are $5.00 for 25 rides.
- Children up to the age of 18 may ride the bus free. High School aged students need to have an Easy Rider ID card available to show the driver upon boarding. These cards are issued at the Transit Center upon request.
All ColumBUS schedule information is available upon request in alternative formats.
For information, call (812) 376-2506.